- Support of the GSRMA & Alliance of Retired Public Servants (Associations).
- Free Quarterly issue of the Síocháin magazine.
- Access to the Members’ Only Area of the Garda Retired Website (www.gardaretired.com).
- Access to and assistance from GSRMA Tax Consultant.
- Access to and assistance from GSRMA Social Welfare Advisor.
- Access to Association members’ deals nationwide. NEW! GRA DISCOUNT SCHEME ACCESS.
- Access to GSRMA Personal Accident Policy. NEW!
- Access to GSRMA Trips nationwide and abroad – special rates for members
- Access to GSRMA Personal Accident Policy- ONLY for GSRMA members
- Regular E-Newsletter with details of deals and discounts exclusive to GSRMA Members.
- GSRMA Summer & Christmas Cash Draws
- Hampers and prizes in the E-Newsletter Draws.
- Web Users Draw each quarter.
- Assistance from GSRMA General Secretary and Local Branch Sec at all times.
- Participation at Local Branch Meetings and Events
- Group E-Mail & Web text Service to GSRMA Members
- Support and information to members and their families following bereavement.
WHO MAY JOIN:
(a) All persons receiving Garda Pensions and spouses in receipt of such pensions.
(b) Associate membership is available at discretion of Central Committee.