We are committed to giving service to our members by:
- Ensuring the Protection of their retirement pensions
- Improve their welfare, social and economic status
- Seeking to improved their health benefits
- Providing a Quarterly Síocháin magazine to keep our 5,700 members informed
- Maintaining a modern website for our members to easily access
- Arranging a special GSRMA House & Car Insurance Scheme
- Offering special discounts and a chance to wins in the GSRMA Cash Draws
- Assisting the membership
Existing members can login here.
If you have a query please contact us.
Sign up to our monthly email newsletter.
The President Matt Givens, The Central Committee and all GSRMA Members stand beside our GSRMA
An Garda Síochána Centenary Commemoration 1922-2022 The GSRMA (Garda Síochána Retired Members Association) seeks suitable Expressions
A job vacancy is available for a retired member with health and safety credentials .