We are committed to giving service to our members by:
- Ensuring the Protection of their retirement pensions
- Improve their welfare, social and economic status
- Seeking to improved their health benefits
- Providing a Quarterly Síocháin magazine to keep our over 6000 members informed
- Maintaining a modern website for our members to easily access
- Arranging a special GSRMA House Insurance Scheme
- Offering special discounts and a chance to wins in the GSRMA Cash Draws
- Assisting the membership
Register here to become a member of the Retired Members Association. View a full list of benefits that our registered members enjoy.
Existing members can login here.
If you have a query please contact us.
Register to become a Garda Siochána Retired Member.
Learn about all the benefits of becoming a member.
Existing users can login to access members only content.
Sign up to our monthly email newsletter.
Death of GSRMA Member’s Sister – Eileen Revington (née O’Connor), Kerry.
To: All Members of GSRMA Death of GSRMA Member’s Sister – Eileen Revington (née O'Connor),
Death of GSRMA Member – Patrick (Paddy) O’Connor, 20019M, Leitrim.
To: All Members of GSRMA Death of GSRMA Member – Patrick (Paddy) O'Connor, 20019M, Leitrim.
Paul Myles Shield 4 Mile Run – Fun Run – Walk on the 28 June
To: All Members of GSRMA The Garda Síochána Athletics Club is inviting GSRMA Members