The Garda Síochána Retired Members’ Association (GSRMA) with a membership of 6,000, is affiliated to the “ Alliance of Retired Public Servants”. This has strengthened our battle to protect Garda Pension because the ALLIANCE has the potential to represent 140,000 Retired Public Servants, which includes — retired civil & public servants, gardai , teachers, nurses, Irish Medical Organisation, prison officers and Dublin Fire Service. Being part of the ALLIANCE gives the GSRMA muscle and a greater voice in protecting our well earned pensions. If you are a member of the Garda Síochána Retired members’ Association (GSRMA) you will be able to enjoy the many benefits listed below:
- Support of the GSRMA & Alliance of Retired Public Servants (Associations).
- Quarterly issue of the Síocháin magazine.
- Gain access to the Members’ Area of the Garda Retired Website www.gardaretired.com
- Regular E-Newsletter with DEALS / BARGAINS & DISCOUNTS exclusive to GSRMA Members.
- Chance to win in the GSRMA Summer & Christmas Cash Draws.
- Chance to win cash prizes every Quarter in the Web Users Draw.
- Special House & Car Insurance “GROUP” Rate with Halligan Insurances.
- “Three” Mobile & Smartphone Offer for GSRMA Members.
- Assistance of the GSRMA General Secretary and Local Branch Sec.
- Participation at Local Branch Meetings and events
- Assistance of a GSRMA Job & Tax Consultant.
- Participation in holiday tours /outings, coffee mornings and social events.
- Annual Christmas lunches and functions at Branch level.
- Bus trips arranged at Branch level.
- Group E-Mail Service to GSRMA Members from Head Office and Branch Secretaries.
- Support & advice following a bereavement.
- Award of “Liddy Medal” to GSRMA members who were seriously injured while serving in the force.
If you wish to join the Garda Síochána Retired Members’ Association, download the APPLICATION FORM GSRMA complete, sign and return it to : Garda Siochána Retired Members’ Association, GSRMA HOUSE, No. 5 Harrington Street, Dublin 8.
A very special welcome is extended to all Garda widows to join the Garda Síochána Retired Members Association . “GSRMA is for Service to Members“