Since Christmas 2011, the Central Committee of the Garda Síochána Retired Members’ Association presided over the holding of Cash Draws confined to GSRMA members. It is one of the BENEFITS of the GSRMA. The five lucky members to receive €1,000 cheques for SUMMER 2015 are :
- Cornelius K. Sullivan, Oakpark, Tralee.
- Thomas Cunningham, Williamstown, Co. Galway.
- Noel Geary, Kingscourt, Naas. Co. Kildare.
- Edward Murray, Foxfield Grove, Raheny, Dublin.
- Michael J. Flanagan, Dunmahon, Dundalk.
The December, 2014 winners of €1,000 each were
- Seamus Barrett, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- John J. Moloney, Ennis, Co. Clare.
- James Boland, Highfield Park, Galway.
- James Noone, Coolmine, Dublin.
The SUMMER 2014 winners of €1,000 each were:
- James Mannion, Delany, Wicklow.
- Patrick Keogh, Santry, Dublin.
- Thomas Bermingham, Finglas, Dublin.
- Martin Gleeson, Ballybay, Monaghan.
- Ted Hennessy, Crecora, Limerick.
The Christmas 2013 winners of €1,000 were:
- Paul Murphy, Woodview Heights, Lucan, Dublin.
- J. P. McKenna, Glenties, Co. Donegal.
- Louis Harkin, Dunmore Road, Waterford.
- Desmond J. Nally, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath.
- Michael G. Clifford, Greenwood Estate, Togher, Cork City.
The Summer 2013 cash draw €1,000 winners were:-
- Colm Dempsey, Wood Quay, Galway City.
- James Anthony Walsh, Beara, Co. Cork.
- Patrick J. McGuire, Rosbrien, Limerick.
- John Liddly, Cooraclare, Co. Clare.
- James P. Roche, Casle Road, Kilkenny.
The Christmas 2012 winners were:-
1. Cathal Early, Aughnaveda, Monaghan.
2. Patrick Nolan, Broad Ford, Co. Clare.
3. Mossie Walsh, Dungaran, Co. Waterford.
4. Tom Moran, Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
5. Patrick Brennan, Navan Road, Dublin 7.
Our next draw will be DECEMBER 2015 and your names may come out of the draw-drum.