CARI (Children at Risk Ireland) are seeking VOLUNTEERS for 2018 Award Winning Role of Child & Family Accompaniment Officer in Galway’s Child and Adolescent Sexual Assault Treatment Service
CARI currently NEED VOLUNTEERS to train as:
ACCOMPANIMENT OFFICERS – to accompany and support children and their families, through their forensic medical examination at the Galway CASATS Unit following an acute or historical sexual assault for children under 14 years of age.
- Full training over two weekends is provided
- Clinical supervision will be provided to all volunteers
- Applicants must reside in the Galway area
- Applicants must be 21 years or over
- Applicants will be Garda vetted
- All volunteer training and supervision hours may contribute towards Continued Professional Development (CPD) hours
- Please contact Grace Jordan, with CV or any queries All Welcome!!!!!
- Closing date – Friday 30th November 2018
- Open Night Monday 12th November 2018 @ 6:30 in Merlin Park Hospital
- Tel: (01) 830 85 29 or email: email@example.com