Having to deal with the passing away of a loved one can be the most stressful and emotional time in a person’s life.
Having been a member of An Garda Síochána and a member of the Garda Retired Association and working in the family business all my life ,I have the experience of dealing with families at this difficult time in their lives and can relate to families who can feel that they have somebody they can talk to and trust at this very sensitive time in their lives.
We are a family run Funeral Directors since 1924 and we carry out a very professional and dignified service as can be seen on our website www.mccrea.ie
We can benefit members by
- By providing a full professional and transparent service to the members at this very sensitive time.
- That members know the exact costs of the funeral before finalizing arrangements.
- Members will get a reduction in costs when they say they are a member of the association.
- Families will get our full attention and their wishes carried out to the exact detail.
- We are a member of the
- Please feel free to ring at anytime in relation to any enquiry as we will answer any questions you may have.
- Irish Association Of Funeral Directors ( IAFD ).
McCrea Funeral Directors Est. 1924
Dublin 01 – 6675244 Greystones 01 – 6675244
Wicklow Town 0404 – 69000 Carnew 053 – 9423100
ALL NUMBERS 24HRS.
COVERING ALL AREAS.
Contact Niall McCrea 087 – 2888981
“ Making a difficult time a little easier ”
PRE ARRANGED FUNERAL PLANS